Find out how to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your remote workers with our Flexible Working Survey
Our Flexible Working Survey is a pulse surveys designed specifically for those people who are currently working from home. It will enable you to find out how people are feeling about their working situation, what their preferences are for the future, and what more you could do to support them to ensure they remain as committed, engaged and productive as possible.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to more people than ever having to work from home. Many of those people will have never worked from home before and many organisations will have never considered allowing people to work from home.
As the crisis begins to stabilise, many people are still working from home and many companies are now considering allowing people much more flexibility going forward, including allowing people to carry on working from home indefinitely.
Whilst some of the initial difficulties of setting up the technology and organising an office space at home may have been overcome, there is still a sense that it might take some time for this to become the new normal. Indeed, our pulse surveys are showing that some people are seeing significant benefits to working from home, but others are finding it a real struggle.
How can we help you?
We can bring significant benefits compared to using something such as SurveyMonkey. For our standard Flexible Working pulse survey we will:
- do the survey setup for you so you don’t have to invest the time in creating the questions and then physically creating the survey.
- send out the survey links for you.
- keep an eye on participation rate and send out reminders so you don’t have to worry about the survey once it is live.
- take you through the survey results at the end of the survey period using our online survey platform.
- provide you with a summary report of your survey results.
- provide you with ongoing access to your survey data through our online dashboard. This will enable you to go back to the survey results, slice and dice the data and create as many additional reports as you want at no additional cost.
If you would like to run a more tailored survey and need more reporting options then we can do that for you, just get in touch so we can talk you through the options and costs.